Monday, March 17, 2008

whatcha think?


Does this count as a little white lie?
See the pretty Easter picture Sierra made "me"?
See the purple scratchies on the upper right section of the page?
Sierra says she was making a purple "sky" but she got tired.
Upon closer inspection with my SUPER mommy x-ray eyes, I see THROUGH the purple scratchies.......in which it says "to Easter bunny"
bahahahaha.
Ah well, I think i'll let her slide.
All it means is she actually loves her mamma MORE than the easter bunny, and that folks, is all a gal can hope for!

2 comments:

3monkeys said...

tehI GUESS SHE KNOWS WHO REALLY BRINGS HER THE CANDY ON EASTER! NOT THE EASTER BUNNY....I WOULD HAVE LET THAT SLIDE TOO....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's no question she's the creative one. Let her mind go wherever it wants, if only for the entertainment.

The worst thing that could happen is she'll end up writing publicly about boogers and buttcracks...

Wait...

...sorry...