Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the final countdown!


"We" still have a nasty cold and cough, however.........
here "we" are at 9 months!
2 days shy of 36 weeks.
Medication stops at 37 weeks.
Nattie comes at the very latest, 38 weeks.
So.......if little miss decides to stick it out, all the way to her 38 week date, that means we have 16 days left!
16 DAYS PEOPLE!
16 or less.
It really doesn't sound all that far when i say it that way!

p.s.those of you who see me in person......will from now on, ONLY see me in this outfit.
Its officially the only thing that fits!

I think the kids are going just as crazy as I am waiting for our bundle!
She's all they talk about.
Caeleigh always wonders how many days are left.
Bobby hopes she has green eyes like "us" (he and i are the only ones)
Sierra just wrote a note on the Wii, stating "i love natalie and chocolate bars and vanilla bars" (i didnt know there was a such thing as vanilla bars.....but ok then)
and carson....he just continues to rub and kiss all over my ginormous belly all day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, proportionately speaking, I know you're a small person, but that's one helluva big bundle you're carrying there.

If Natalie doesn't arrive ready to attend preschool, I'll be amazed.