Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss.


Bobby and Sierra celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday at school today.
They each had to choose a book , out of our many, many dr seuss books, to take to school and share.
This seemed to take forever.

Bobby chose "Dr. Seuss A B C 's" and happily walked around the house studying it.
Sierra on the otherhand......oh Sierra.
She sat on her bed for the longest time.........gazing in amazement at each book.
Her choice was going to be purely based on which pictures she liked best, inside of the book.
If the pictures were "stinky", forget about it!

After the 15th time of me asking her to hurry and choose, so she could finish getting ready, she reached for "Green Eggs and Ham".

She says, "Mom, you know what's funny about this book........I always stare at his buttcrack"

OY!
Even I, of all people, never even noticed poor Sam's subtle buttcrack on the cover as he gently leans forward to smell the ham.

Nothing gets past this girl I tell ya, NOTHING.

She wound up picking good ol' Cat in the Hat.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness! ROFL! Her and Sophie would get along perfectly! Today I had to turn off the music in the car because I couldn't risk her singing "booty keeps shaking" at an inappropriate time. Not that it would ever happen, ya right! LOL

Cassesa Family said...

awe.. today joey celebrating dr. seuss' bday and read across america. I went into his classroom and read (drum roll please) green eggs and ham!! Lol.. b/c i never noticed the buttcrack but i will from now on!! lol.