Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Apparently, there is a really good side of throwing up.

According to .......who?
You guessed it, Sierra.
Out of the blue, (yet again) she comes in and says:

"mom, you know what I like, and dont like about throwing up?
I DONT like it because I cant play, but I DO like it because of the soda we get to drink!"

(she's speaking of ginger ale)
Yes, my poor, deprived children, are only allowed to have soda when they have been throwing up.

*she isnt sick, no one has thrown up in our house in months.......she pulls this stuff from the depths of her mind, just like her mama..........ah, she makes me proud....haha*

Maybe good ol' easter bunny will throw her a couple cans in her easter basket, along with a nice sleeve of saltine crackers.
She'd think she hit the lottery!

0 comments: