Monday, March 17, 2008

laying low


Along with all the joys and comfort of being 9 months pregnant, I now have a head cold.
Just wanted to let you know i havent gone into labor, nor have a i fallen off of the earth.

Just been dealing with single-nostril-breathing which = no sleep!
As if sleep was even an option with this large body of mine.
Cant sleep, cant breathe, cant function....
.....CAN sit with my mouth hanging wide open and snorting my snot all day long.
The same snot that wont come out when i blow.
aren't you glad you stopped by today?
Thought so.
My head is so congested it might explode.....which wouldnt be a bad thing.
At least the gunk would be on my walls and out of my head.
No-brain-power.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can fix that clogged head. All ya need is a Crazy Straw, some duct tape, and your vacuum cleaner.

WARNING: When inserting Crazy Straw into nasal cavity, stop before you hit brain unless you want to spend the rest of your life drooling on yourself (which oddly sounds more appealing to me than "snorting snot").