Friday, February 15, 2008

Welcome to our lives !

I have started this Blog for our family and friends to have the ability to keep up on our lives, and pop in on us whenever is convenient!

With a newly turned 12 year old girl, along with 2 beans (one girl, one boy) in grade school ages 6 , and 7, a soon to be preschooler at the age of 4 (my other boy), and finally with the new addition of our 5th little greenbean, she'll be here before we know it! (about 5 weeks, if we can hold on!)

*I may have to think of nicknames for all of these beans,because i dont want their real names out there on the wide, wide web*

This is the easiest way to not only keep everyone updated, but for myself to document all of the cuteness living with 5 beans can be!

I've not decided weather or not this Blog will also be dedicated to my upcoming battles with the BRCA II gene, which is a genetic breast cancer mutation I have recently found out that I have inherited.

Shortly after the 5th greenbean comes along, I will be having a double mastectomy along with the removal of my ovaries.
I have many, many thoughts, feeling, and good inspirations I'd love to share with anyone experiencing BRCA I or BRCA II genes.
I will have to think about starting a second blog for that.

In the meantime, take a look around, I've never done this before, so hang in there with me! Feel free to leave comments in the comment section!

Love to you all!

0 comments: