Monday, February 25, 2008

The mouths of babes (mine anyway)

Sierra was sitting beside me last night, as usual, since she is my little bean who likes her quiet time.

She was rubbing my belly and asking her usual questions about Natalie, when my belly started jumping around from side to side.
Sierra giggled as usual, as I exclaimed how big and strong Natalie has become.

Sierra wondered where Natalie's feet were, so she'd know where to feel for kicks.
I tried explaining with my hands, how Natalie is kind of folded in half.........like this picture.

Sierra thought for a second, and said .....
(while sucking her thumb, and with a horrified look on her face),
"So, you mean she has to smell her own FEET all day?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL she is so funny! I am officially calling Natalie "jumping bean" now.