Friday, February 15, 2008

So an update on the newest bean!

Most of you already know all of this, but here goes!

Miss Natalie (or Mylie), yeah its a new one, up in the air still, has been trying to make her arrival WAY TOO early.
I could never imagine having on of my children premature, and having her stay at the hospital without me :(
I'd be crushed.
I have been doing all I can possibly do to hold her little butt in there,
every week counts.
I've been on weekly progesterone shots since 16 weeks
(im 31 weeks right now).
That obviously wasn't holding her so along with that I am now on this yucky, yucky medicine called terbutaline, that i take round the clock every 4 hours, even at night.
And she's STILL trying to come!

I am 80% effaced and a 'fingertip'
I know most of you have no idea what that means, lets just say, its not good as far as pre term labor and my fast deliveries.

So, i have spent the last 2 days in and out of the hospital during the day, with poor Bob and lishy.
Ive gotten stuck like a wild pig, with 3 rounds of terbutaline for me, and 2 shots of beta to mature natties lungs, along with a crazy nurse that butchered my vein with the iv!!

I DO however have faith that we can keep her safe for a few more weeks.
Unfortunately it means me being completely immobile, and well, with 4 beans here at home, me no likey that!
I hate not being able to play with my beans!
(okay, did that sound right? haha)
Did i happen to mention how wonderful my husband is?
All this extra work he has to do around here, and he does it all with a smile on his face and never complains!
He's the best, and Im going to miss all of this pampering!
(although Im such a hyper maniac, i just cant wait to be myself again so i can clean, and have coffee, and go wild with the kids!)

So......more than likely, around 5 more weeks until our bundle arrives!
35-36 weeks would be fabulous, and 37 would be the best!

Please say a prayer, for her to hang on!

0 comments: