Friday, August 22, 2008

what if morning never came, and you had elephant nuts in your teeth

Oh, sierra!
Need i say more?
yes, i do, so i will!
Yesterday she told me how she is SO glad God made roosters, because if we didnt have them the sun would never come up.
Then, as i was making dinner, i jerked my head around after hearing her say she had 'elephant nuts' stuck in her teeth.
i said "elephant nuts?????"
she had just eaten one of my peanut m&m's.
Aha! elephant nuts. because dumbo likes to eat peanuts.
whew.
She also was finally brave enough to try her bike without training wheels and mastered it like a pro right away.
Bobby has been riding (and doing tricks, God help me) with no training wheels since spring, but Sierra vowed she would still have training wheels "even if Im 100 years old."

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha, ha! What a crack up!
The Little Princess still has "wheels" too & I have a hunch she may BE a 100 before she takes them off!