Wednesday, August 20, 2008

happy 9 years to us!


What a wonderful 9 years it has been!
I can honestly say that i am more in love with my husband today, then the day I was lucky enough to become his wife.

Creating these beautiful little lives, made from our love and devotion has been everything I've ever dreamed of.

I feel comfortable, secure, confident...unconditionally loved.

I am the person I am today because I had him, to love me.

And my heart still skips a beat whenever I think of him.

4 comments:

Cassesa Family said...

awe.. you 2 are just the cutest!
happy anniversary!
I didn't know we got married the same year :) 1999

3monkeys said...

Awe..Dar..I love the pics! Did you scrapbook these photos and give it to him as a gift! Happy Anniversary! Love Ya!

Jennie said...

You two are so adorable together. Happy Anniversary!!

Minivan Momma said...

Congrats on 9 years! We got married that same summer!