Friday, August 15, 2008

glamorous & quite vivacious


My sister in law and my one and only niece (hint hint to our brothers and sister), came to visit.
Although it seemed like the visit would be lengthy this time, it just didnt turn out that way.
There was not enough time to spend with them, even though we did nothing but relax.
There are so many things I wish we could have done, and so much more time to be spent.....just not enough days!
Its so hard having them all the way in Florida, especially when we watch how much fun our kids have together.
Makes me think waaaaaaaaaay back when it was just Bob, Jill, Caeleigh, Sierra and I.......having spaghetti wednesdays and watching survivor.
I guess I dont realize how much I miss them in my life, well, I do, but I brace myself with knowing I'll only see them once a year.
I'll get to sad to think of what 'could' be.
For now, I enjoy the time I am able to spend with them, and am thankful for that, because I love them to pieces.
Jill and I were too busy sitting on our butts, not showering, eating ice cream and enjoying eachothers company, playing games, EATING CRABS (yum yum) that Im kicking myself for not getting a group picture, dag-nabbit!
I did however manage to snap 2 cute ones Of miss Zoe (aka vivacious) after a 'spa pedicure and manicure' (here at home, but I used my bubble spa foot bath to pretend it was real, along with some delicious gold speckled polish).

Here's an oldie but goodie of Jill and I, and she's holding baby carson!

So p.s. if you guys are reading........we miss you SO stinkin' much!
Keep on lovin those littlest petshops Zoe.....you'll have your very own soon!
( MISS monkey.....MIS-ter monkey......MISS piggie....MIS-ter dog)
I loved how you would say that!
And I also remember your favorites!
Squirel, turtle, baby mouse, and dragonfly!

0 comments: