Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy 26th bday to my baby brother!



Yeah, its one day early, but i dont know if i'll get on the computer tommorow.
Just wanted you to know how much we love you.
I am so thankful for you....your the best present our parents ever gave me!

Growing up together was so much fun, all the trouble i'd get us into....like making faces out the car windows on long drives, dressing missy up in cabbage patch clothes until she ripped around the house like a wild banshee, or remember when molly knocked down the christmas tree ? How about when we'd always play pall across the street at the 'field', and i punched big oafy mike in the face because he was mean to you, and he cried to his mommy.
You were my best little friend and I always wanted to protect you.



Most importantly is that you are still my best friend, but now Im the little one and you protect me! ha!
I love how we are still the same as we ever were.....all the fun we have when we play games late at night and i start getting mental, and we make martha mad when we talk about chinese people.
I love how we still have sleepovers on Christmas eve, and how we spend all of our holidays together, here........our happy little family.
You know I will be here for you forever and ever.


And I know I can always count on you.
My kids know they can always count on you.
They love you so much, and I thank God they have you in thier lives.
Remember when bob-bob thought you were one of the kids, like i was your mom?

(hey...click on the picture above to make it bigger.....check out carson and duke......he's always up to something! So he's supposed to be smiling for the camera but instead he'll just go ahead and stick his finger in dukes ear)

0 comments: