Friday, August 1, 2008

okay, just weird!

Caeleigh is at a sleepover, and Sierra, Bobby, and Carson are at a nieghbors house playing with their children.
This is the first time the 3 of them have played somewhere other than here.
Bob is obviously working.
Its just me and Nattie.
Never before has the house felt so empty!
I really DONT like it.
Call me crazy if you'd like but I hate not having them here!
On one hand, I am thrilled that they are so excited to have a bit of freedom.......but on the other hand Im biting my fingers and pacing back and forth waiting for them to come home!
I hate when they all go off to school in the fall, because I miss them so much during the long days.
I wish I could homeschool....but yeah, they'd never learn anything.
We'd have pajama days too often!
Ho hum ho hum ho hum.
This is going to be my future when they head off to college.
Caeleigh will go first, then I'll still have 4 home for 4 more years.
Then it will be BAM-BAM-BAM.......
.......because once Sierra goes, bobby is only a year behind her, and Carson follows 2 years later.
Thankfully I have Nats, and she will still be here for another 5 years afterward.
Waaaaaaaaah.
I want my babies to stay little :(

0 comments: