Monday, December 8, 2008

random cuteness and poop soup!

Look how CUTE!!!
When nattie is playing on the floor all we have to do is say " shake it baby, shake it"
and she starts shakin' her little booty up and down.
My goodness she's getting so grown up, isn't she?
She talks a little bit now too.
She can say dada, mama, hi, night night, baba



....and......my delicious poop soup recipe!
It was an accident, i thought i'd simmer some apple slices on the stove with butter and brown sugar.
Then, i thought maybe I'd throw 'em in the broiler for a few so they might get a little crispy.....and finally, what the heck, i'll throw some marshmallows on top....just for a sec, so they melt all over.
Yeah.....don't put marshmallows in the broiler.ever.not ever.
Caeleigh and I were flying around here like chickens with our heads cut off opening all the doors and wIndows so the smoke detectors wouldn't go off and wake up nattie.
Once the smoke clears.......voila.poop soup. turd stew. (click on the picture to enlarge the life like poop)
I've always dreamed of my kids daring each other to eat something I've made.

2 comments:

Minivan Momma said...

OMG, that looks foul, woman! Delicious, but foul.

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Little Nattie looks like a flopping fish in the water swimming. . . She is so cute!!!
And ewwwwww Dar! I thought you were a great cook? Did anybody dare to eat your poop soup?