Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goooooo McCain!!!

Sierra, Bobby, and Carson all voted for McCain in their school election.
We did not influence their decision, nor did their teachers.
They told me they chose him because they think he can get the job done!
Ahem..... I must give them props for making the right choice!



So, since McCain won the school election, the kids now tell me he is our new president......lol.
I had to tell them that wasn't the 'official' election, and neither is actually president at the moment.
Then Bobby asked if Obama is older then McCain, and Sierra replied " I don't think so, because McCain only has hair on the sides of his head."
bahahahaha

3 comments:

Cassesa Family said...

Go McCain Go!!!
Not looking so good for us.. but i still have hope!
Joey voted for Obama.. he said they other guy had silver hair and he didnt' like that! bahaha

Cassesa Family said...

YOu left out Cae.. did she vote for Obama?

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Awww Dar, I bet your kiddies are sad! Let's hope Obama can "get the job done", right?
This country needs a change anyway, and I hope he can make us proud.