Monday, October 20, 2008

Meet my new best friend


Serious props to this product! Dr. Brandt's 'pores no more'.
(you can pick yourself some up at Sephora.com, or other places like amazon.com)
I have never felt anything like it!
I have an oily t zone, (good for preventing wrinkles, not so good when I dont want a shiny face!), and have tried many mattifiers and primers throughout the years, which did the job, to some degree.
But never anything like this.
I even have bare minerals prime time.
This product is like, heavenly goodness for your face.
I can put it on in the morning, and not have a speck of shine throughout the entire day, even after running around doing 5 million loads of laundry, vaccuming 59 million rooms, etc.
And it dosnt dry my face out or make it feel tight.
My face is Sooooo smooth immediatley after I put it on, and is THEE best primer for makeup!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Looks awesome! Where do I buy it?

Cassesa Family said...

where do i buy! Me want some!

5 little greenbeans said...

i got mine from sephora! (one of their samples), but after trying it, i grabbed some one ebay!
You can get a trial size which is 1/2 ounce, or the regular size is an ounce.
Me likey!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

I LOOOOOVVVE Sephora. You should try the Make Up Forever line they carry. Best stuff EVER!!! Especially the concealer.