Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lucky SEVEN!!!!!!!

My sweet little boy is 7 years old today!
Time sure does fly when your having fun...



He's always been my little mama's boy, loves to cuddle up with me every chance he gets.
I remember when he used to tell me 100 times a day that he loves me....just a few years back.
I miss that so much!

When i came downstairs this morning, like a zombie, headed to the coffee pot, he came running up so excited and said "Mom, what's today?" with a BIGGEST grin on his face!
Boy he sure can brighten my day.
When i squeezed him up, and told him it was my baby boy's birthday, he giggled and said "I thought you were gonna say it was THURSDAY".
I told him 'no way jose', I could never forget the day my sweet boy was born.


From us, he got a ds game, and a skateboard that he's been wanting.
We put it in one of natalie's HUGE sam's club pampers boxes to trick him.
I told him it was so many diapers so he could learn to change natties poopy for me.

Here's the video of it.......he thought it was the truth!

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy 7th Birthday!

I left you an award :)