Monday, October 13, 2008

1st cold and still happy!


My little Natalie has her 1st cold, or maybe its fall allergies.
Either way, she's still as happy as a little clam, even when I have to break out the dreaded boogie sucker...

...yes I went and showed you a picture.
I knew you wanted to see!
I swear, babies HATE the boogie sucker.......but my nattie girl just allows me to use it, without a care in the world.
By the way, how CUTE is her little princess walker?!
She's coming up on 7 months of being in our lives, 7 wonderful, blessed months.
We just love her to pieces, what a complete JOY she is.
I am one lucky mama that's for sure, and I never forget that!

5 comments:

The Myers' said...

Dar! Is she always smiling??? how cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Daris, this is Vince. Go to this link. This person is opening a craft shop on Kent Island and she is looking for local artists and crafters who do beachy kind of stuff and might want to sell at her store. I thought you might be interested since you make so many cool things.

http://kentisland.proboards41.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=2936

5 little greenbeans said...

Thanks Vince! I checked it out and left a few pics to see if she might be interested in any of my things!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

You are a riot! Nattie is so adorably cute. I can't wait to squeeze her!!!

rosefamily said...

Daris, go to this web page. There are a whole bunch of Ches Retrievers that need to be adopted. Theres on little one named Angel that had a rough time but is absolutely adorable.

I have been reading up and the breed is the very best protector dog and the most loyal dog you will ever find. Ant the most incredible thing is they do best if you keep them inside because they like to be part of the family. They will get very territorial and protective of everyone in the house and protect your yard, house, car. I read that unlike other dogs like Labs the Chessie is indifferent to everyone and all other animals outside of it's own home. They are kind of snobby towards anyone outside of their little circle. Just like us :)

http://www.petfinder.com/search/search.cgi?pet.Animal=&pet.Breed=chesapeake+bay+retriever&pet.Age=&pet.Size=&pet.Sex=&location=MD