Monday, July 21, 2008

pierced ears



Cae, Sierra, Nattie and I all had a girls day out last week.
Daddy took Bobby and Carson for a boys day out and they played miniature golf, where both boys beat daddy and got a hole in one!
The girls wanted thier ears pierced.
Sierra was the bravest and chose to go first!


Next came my fraidy cat preteen bean!





Nope, this little bean who hates being strapped in, did not get her ears pierced!
My rule is to wait until they are old enough to ask for it, and truely want them done, so that we can do what we just did........make a fun day of it!
After the ear piercing, we had some soft pretzels followed by a relaxing visit to Borders!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh what FUN! Sierra looks so calm and grown up! I love Cae's shirt - so adorable!
Your girls day sounds great :)

Anonymous said...

ok, yeouch!

Just looking makes me anxious! ;)
They are DARLING!

(And I saw this a couple days ago and forgot to email you about it!)

Jen

Cassesa Family said...

yeouch! did it hurt?
Did they do Sierra's both ears at one time??