Wednesday, July 2, 2008

our fun family project



So!
I bought little flower seed packets, along with 4 of those terra cotta pots, and matching plates to sit under them.
I already had 5 bajillion things of paint and brushes, stencils, etc.
Each bean (minus the littlest bean, nattie) decorated their pot however they chose.
My only input was to make sure once they were finished decorating, that I would paint their hand, so I could capture a small piece of time, and have their handprint forever on the bottom of each plate.


Below are the plates. Top left is Sierra's, top right, Caeleigh's, bottom left is Bobby's, bottom right, Carson's.


Sierra's pot on the left, Cae's on the right.


Bobby's pot on the left, Carson's on the right.


Total cost of project $ 10 bucks.
Family time together making memories......priceless.

Tommorow we add the soil, seeds, and water.....stay tuned to see what grows!

2 comments:

The Myers' said...

Awww what a great idea!

3monkeys said...

All I have to say is " Very Creative Idea ", I would have NEVER thought of that! Your a wonderful mom! : )