Wednesday, September 3, 2008

his very 1st day


I truly cant believe this day has come so soon, or so it seems.
My baby boy went off to school this morning.
Granted, it's only pre-k 3 days a week, and only half days so he's home for lunch.
But still, school none the less.
Daddy dropped him off this morning, and Nattie and I will be picking him up shortly.
According to daddy, his was the largest in his class..lol.
Well, he will be 5, in 5 more days (he missed the cut off date for kindergarten by a week, so he doesn't start until he's almost 6) and he's in a class with mostly 4 year olds.
Okay or maybe he's just husky.
Either way, he's the cutest dang-on kid in the world, not that I'm partial or anything.
Thank goodness I have Natalie, or I would be a basket case right now, having all in school.
Whew.


0 comments: