Monday, September 8, 2008

F*I*V*E


My beautiful baby boy is 5 years old today!
I have a bazillion pictures of him, but chose f*i*v*e to share!
My all time favorite one, is right above!
Elephants (or eh-eh-ehnts) as he used to say, were his favorite animals when he was a baby.
He saw a real one for the first time that day!

His 1st time meeting Santa at the mall......he was barely 2 monts old and instead of the typical pose, Santa couldn't resist holding him up!

How adorable is this one, J, for James (his middle name)

Last halloween...baby batman.......im sure he wouldn't let me call him baby this year!

And last but not least.....his first introduction to boyhood!
*I'll be taking more pics as the day goes on, and I painted him a mario birthday shirt there's a pic on the arts and crafts blog *

2 comments:

Cassesa Family said...

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Carson! I still cant believe he's 5 already!!!!!

3monkeys said...

Awe...Just looking @ the pictures & don't you get soo sad seeing how much your kids have grown! : (..sometimes I will watch old videos and cry! Please tell Carson I said Happy Birthday! He is such a sweet little boy!