Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lookie what I caught!

Here's a rare sighting of a beautiful creature called pre teen bean.
I told you one day I'd catch her, and force her to let me take a picture or 2~

I can't believe how grown up my sweet girl is becoming.....she is a true delight.
One of our favorite things to do this summer is to rock in our chairs on the back porch, having lots of "girltalk"

Check out that tan!

And little nattie is turning 3 months old tomorrow!




Sweet little sie-sie bean, is growing up right before our eyes as well!
I cannot believe she is turning 8 years old next month!
Check out those baby blues.
(oh AND....her teeth are not naturally streaked with red, she just finished eating a fruit roll up,)


2 comments:

Jennie said...

The girls are all growing up so fast, Daris! I love teen talk on the porch - it's my favorite time of the day!! I love it when she tells me things like, "Stella's mom would freak out if she told her about....or Ashley would never tell her mom...." I want her to be able to confide in me & have a great relationship & peaceful moments like that are the perfect time :)

3monkeys said...

I can't believe how much Caeleigh has grown in the fact that she will be 13 years old in February! She is soo beautiful, Daris and she is a split image of you! Sierra has also gotten soo big! Wow..8 years old! They are both sooo sweet! All your kids are sweet : )