Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hi, from natalie!



Just a couple quick pictures of my amazing baby girl!
I had planned to start updating at least once a day, but havent had the chance to do so.
Those of you who know me personally, know the sorrow I have been dealing with in regards to one of my best friends, and her family.
Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers, they need strength everyday.
We've had so much going on with the end of school as well (tomorrow is their last day!)
Yes, summertime is upon us, which means I'll have all the time in the world to take a bajillion pictures of the kids!
Anyhoo....here's my dumplin'...........11 weeks old.


1 comments:

3monkeys said...

Daris,

Natalie is soo beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! We have to get together soon, whenever you are ready. I know you are going through alot right now. I will continue to pray for Michael's family!

Love You ~ Tina