Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things that make you go......HUH?

Apparently, I wasn't dreaming when I woke up to a pair of cartoon buttcheeks that walks talks and carries a gun.



Half asleep and very confused......i just stared at the tv until i could figure out what exactly I was looking at, or if it was my over-active imagination.
Nope, this was real, VERY real.

Yes folks.....its Assy Mcgee.
Its a cartoon on cartoon network late late late at night, when only us who have newborns are awake.

Why? I have no idea. Whatsoever.
Disturbing? Very...VERY.
Make any sense? NOT A BIT!
But it was damn funny!
Okay or maybe its just me?

Who the heck comes up with this stuff?

P.S. Click HERE to go to the Assy Mcgee fartboard for a wide array of farts.
You know.....just in case your bored.

2 comments:

3monkeys said...

GIRL..YOU ARE TOO MUCH! LOL...THAT'S A BIG BUTT-CHEEK THERE! HA HA!

Cassesa Family said...

oh my!!
this is why i love ya!
thanks for the laugh!