Monday, May 26, 2008

2 months old

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend.
We've been taking advantage of the gorgeous weather, not a cloud in the sky, so we've been swimming all weekend!
I've been wanting to update pictures of my little angel, so here they are, one day shy of her turning 2 months old!
I can't begin to explain how much i love rushing in to get her out of her crib in the morning, and seeing her little face, or how much i hate putting her to bed at night because i dont want to let her go (she sleeps through the night by the way!)
She is more than I could have ever prayed for, and Im so thankful she is in my life.








2 comments:

Jillian said...

OMG!! She is amazing!! How precious? I really want to meet her and hold her and love her!! I miss you guys SO much!!

3monkeys said...

Awe..Daris..She is sooo precious! I would like to come meet her soon..Especially since I am not working now! I got layed off! We need to set a date!